Construction project lifecycle
Note: Preconstruction (design, planning, estimates and scheduling), Construction (project management on site), Operations (accounting and reporting).
Preconstruction (design, planning, estimates and scheduling), Construction (project management on site), Operations (accounting and reporting).
- Takeoff: Measure paper blueprints or digital files (e.g., CAD drawings or PDFs).
- Estimating: Calculate material and labor costs
- Bid management: Manages procurement, purchasing and contracting.
- Project scheduling: Schedule people, resources and equipment
- Project management: Track project costs, important docs and collaborate with all parties involved.
- Job costing: Automate the calculation of labor and material costs
- Timesheet: Allow employees to record their time
- Purchase orders: Track project expenses
- Change orders: Centrally store and track all change orders
- Punch lists: Track all tasks and their successful execution at a jobsite
- Request for information (RFI) and submittals Create, organize, and track information
- Accounting & job costing: Core accounting and job costing